There are many configurable user settings configurable by the setup menu.
This section is to remap the keys (default z, x) to any other printable character of your choice.
Key1 (left): key closest to the usb cable.
Key2: key adjacent to Key1.
This section is to customize the LED settings.
Mode: The animation the LEDs should display in relation to an action.
- Off: LEDs are always off and will not react to anything.
- On: LEDs are always on and will not react to anything.
- Reactive: LEDs will flash on when key pressed and turn off when button released.
- Reactive (flip): LEDs will flash off when key pressed and turn on when button released.
- Reactive (fade): LEDs will flash on when key pressed and fade off over a span of time when button released. (DEFAULT)
- Breathe: LEDs will fade on then off.
The peak brightness of the animation will be relative to this number. (1-100% brightness, 100 is brightest)
Controls how fast the LEDs fade out. (1-20 speed, 20 is fastest)
To see how to access the setup menu, see Additional Settings.