Hope you’re having a fantastic spring so far. I just wanted to provide everyone a quick update on some changes that will be happening at yangu.pw over the next month:
- All “On-demand” (formerly known as “Rush”) orders will be out of stock until the end of the month, as I will be away on a trip. All remaining On-demand orders have already been fulfilled, and will be shipping out shortly.
- Batch orders are now open again! After many requests to bring back batch orders for tablet covers, they will be returning starting today for a limited quantity of orders. There will be two batches, 20 matte and 10 glossy (both 2 pack). As with all batch orders, these will not print until the entire batch is sold out. The earliest print time for either batch is June 2018, as this is when I will be returning from my trip.
- Due to some changes in server infrastructure, drive.yangu.pw will be down for the indefinite future. Please use an alternate image host that does not compress images, such as cubeupload.com or mixtape.moe, to upload your images.
- We are in talks with our mousepad producer to bring you more size options! Stay tuned for more updates on this.
- We now offer support for additional cryptocurrencies for payment, including Nano and Ether.
As always, feel free to join our Discord for live support and updates (including info on batch order status). Thanks for reading to the end of this lengthy post, and thank you for shopping at YTC!
Yangu and the YTC team